Friday, March 16, 2012

Changes Afoot

This morning's breakfast strayed from the norm. I was poking around the fridge looking for something a little different to have this morning when an old favorite came to mind...Peanut butter-cream cheese sandwich!


Don't knock it 'til you try it. The peanut butter + cream cheese combo is awesome. I just spread some PB2 and banana slices on one half of my light English muffin, and a tablespoon of whipped cream cheese on the other. We buy whipped cream cheese because it has fewer calories and a little bit covers a lot of surface area. I like my muffins cream cheesy!

I ate the other half of my banana on the side.


***

So you may have noticed some changes to the blog this week.

First off, the new URL is now www.SomeSugarAdded.com. The old, quite long address (http://www.somesugaradded.blogspot.com/) will still take you here, but you don't have to type all that from now on. Hopefully that'll make things a little easier!

I've also added a few new pages to the top of the page, and plan to add one more in the next week or so. I'll keep you posted on that.

I have a ton of baking to do today, so I'm off to get my coffee on and snap to it. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment