Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lazy Morning

I was feeling pretty unmotivated to get moving this morning, so rather than jumping right into the day I had a leisurely breakfast while catching up on CSI. We're switching cable providers this afternoon which means we're losing everything that's on our DVR, so I figured that was a good enough excuse to catch up on my crime shows before they're deleted forever. Winking Emoticons

Breakfast was a whole wheat English muffin (two-for-one at ShopRite this week!) with a bit of whipped butter and a chocolate-banana smoothie.


Into the blender went:
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 sliced banana
- 1/2 scoop Iron Tek Essential Natural chocolate protein powder
- 1 ice cube

It was good, but I think next time I'll add a little cocoa powder to increase the chocolatey flavor.

After fueling up, I figured it was time to get off the couch and get my workout in. I was literally just about to put together an at-home full body circuit when I came across this workout. Done and done! I followed it up with some ab work. Gotta lose that baby belly! Happy Emoticons

No comments:

Post a Comment