Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wedding Weekend

Well the day has finally arrived. Today my dear friend Lindsay gets married!


Lindsay's fiance, Ryan is so perfect for her and we all love him to death. I'm so happy for the both of them and overjoyed to share in their day!


Last night the wedding weekend began with a rehearsal at 6:00, followed by dinner at Park 33 in Freehold, NJ. I was seated with some of my best girlfriends from college, and we had a great time hanging out. I'm pretty sure that by Sunday I will be all laughed out - I love these girls!


After a while, dinner was served. I ordered the honey soy salmon with veggies and garlic mashed potatoes.


It was quite good, but the portion was really large so I only ate about half. The guys at the table had no problem polishing off my leftovers, though. :)

Lindsay and Ryan also handed out gifts to their bridal party through dinner. Lindsay gave us girls beautiful jewelry from Lia Sophia to wear on her wedding day, and a huge jewelry traveling case. I loved them both!


There was an ice cream bar for dessert, so you know I had a scoop of that. It was demolished before the camera came out, though. Whoops.

We had such a great night and I can't wait to spend the day with the girls today and celebrate at the wedding tonight. We're getting ready at Lindsay's parents' house this morning and I'm due there at 9:00 for my hair appointment, so it's time to get cracking. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment